eX-members' of ntcc Blogspot

A safe place for Xers to share their stories and heal.

A place to learn what it's really like in the ntcc founded by Rodger Wilson Davis;
and run by his son-in-law, Michael Craig Kekel,
the father of the one vasectomy-rule-exception kid in ntcc, Grant Davison Kekel.

He Loves A House More Than God: Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)

He Loves A House More Than God:  Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)
"He loves a house more than God:" *Bonco* Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r). Meanwhile, on the mission field: ntcc Missionaries to the Philippines "Rev. and Sis. Mackert ... found a place, 9 feet by 14 feet [9'x14'] and one bathroom. It is on the 6th floor and there is no elevator. The last place they had stayed, they had to share a common bathroom with the other tenants! Yikes! This place has their very own private bathroom, although the Rev. shared there is no seat on the throne, and no way to attach one…." from The Devonshire Files Sunday, May 28, 2006 Visit from the Mackerts (5/06). ** Should you know where the money ($$$$$) goes? **

Jesus In The Temple

Matt 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, Matt 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Gal. 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Skip To Blue Letter Bible Search Tool

Podcasts For Desktop Users

Friday, April 1, 2011

Letters From the Past Part II

Recently, while going through our stuff, trying to get settled into our new house, I found a stack of letters, from many years ago.  After reading through many that were written by pastors and some by board members, I found this letter written by a dear brother and good friend.  After reading this letter I cried because of the internal torment he suffered and my unwillingness to help him.  I look back on my years in the ntcc and it is like a bad dream that you never wake up from.  While there was a lot of good, it was mixed with very bad and unhealthy teachings.  Good people were destroyed and many souls were cast into darkness after being taught that there is no hope outside of the ntcc.  We have made reference to the ntcc claiming to be "God's last hope on earth" and people like mike kekel have refuted this in word. However, in deed and through their preaching they have proven their arrogant stance on their own cult teachings and their practices of isolation.  The following letter was sent to me about twenty years ago:


Clicking on the letter pages will open them. You can enlarge the image using your computer's zoom controls.
(The Brother's name was taken out of this letter to respect his privacy; and I re-typed the letter because after scanning it in it was a little faded.  Also some smart phones do not support this type of image in a convenient fashion.  The letter is retyped word for word without his or his wife's name or address mentioned.)

Brother,
  Hello, how have you been.  I've really missed you over these past months, or has it been a year already?  Honestly it feels like several years to me.  I have finally made it up to Ft. Bragg to begin the "Q-course" for SF.  I report in next Sunday the 12th of March.  My wife and I found us our first house about 5 miles outside post off of Riley Rd.  It's a small 3 bedroom , with 2 bath's a garage, and fireplace.  We just have gotten settled in and everything put away.
  I'm looking forward to starting next week.  The first two months will consist of morse code.  I was assigned to train as a communications sergeant, 18E.  I purchased some audio tapes from Radio Shack on learning morse code.  It has got to be the most aggravating thing that I have ever attempted to do.  I'm at 5 wpm. yet it;s going to take 14 wpm to pass the course.
  The Suzuki Samuari is running as good as ever.  I haven't found the time or the facilities to paint my tiger stripes on it yet, but I will get around to it eventually.  That's a tuff little 4+4, I have had it down many a tank trails on Ft. Stewart.  It's only gotten stuck once, or should I say buried.
  We finally bought us a computer this past Christmas.  It's a Packard Bell, Legend 10CD if that might help for a description.  We purchased it as a package deal with a printer, speakers, and a start up kit that included a mouse etc.  It came with about 10, or 11 CD's including MS-DOS, Windows, Cd-ROM, and some other junk that IM yet to even begin to figure out, or understand.  Prodigy is really interesting I have been toying around with that every now and then.  If you have it maybe we could synchronize a date, time , and a room to utilize the "Chat" line.
  I went back to the church this past summer and tried to make things right with Rev. Dennis.  I think that I did, however I just couldn't get myself to stay there.  It was a combination of conviction, and embarrassment.  I'm writing to you for your advice.  I've tried other churches that you suggested (Church of God), yet I just couldn't get myself to come back.  It just seemed too hypocritical to stay in other churches knowing the truth.  I've missed the church.  I feel like something inside of me has been ripped out.  There's not a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about all the brethren in Korea, the Church, and most importantly God.
  I never knew how hard life is without God in your life.  This past year has shown me how little a foundation I have without the Church.  I have uncovered a truth about myself through all of this.  That its that I cannot exist as a Christian, and expect to live a holy life without New Testament Church in me.  I don't even know if I can even pool myself with those known as the many that will come, and certainly not the few that will enter.  I'm leading myself, and my wife down a dark alley with many pitfalls.
  I feel as if I am dangling by a string.  I want to go to the Church here in Fayetteville, yet IM honestly scared that I will lose everything through another slap in the face.  Yourslf and Rev. Ballard are probably the only two who have seen the whole picture.  Rev. Dennis remarked to me that the previous conference following me leaving the church that my name was brought up amongst all the preachers.  What he said wasn't exactly complimentary as to the nature of the conversation about me.  I'm scared that I have been branded with a reputation as a trouble maker.  What do I do, what do I do?  I've got to seek God, and if it wasn't in God's will for me to go back to the Church then why am I so convicted, daily about returning.  Brother I can't get the church off my mind, it's almost a deafening echo of conviction.  Please tell me what I should do, I just don't know who else to turn to.  I have prayed, and prayed, but the answer isn't coming through except to get back in Church.  I just don't know how.  Should I call the pastor here?  Should I call Rev. Dennis?  Should I ask Rev. Ballard?  Should I just show up and introduce myself?  I just don't know mainly because I don't have any confidence in myself to make the decision.  But I can't sit here any longer and wait for fait to make the first move.  Please, tell me what you think that I should do, and if you don't know just let me hear from you.  Then maybe it will come to me.
Take care of yourself, and may God bless you.  End of letter
I wonder how many weeks or months this tortured soul went to the mailbox hoping to hear from me some words of comfort and consolation.  I wonder how hurt he must have felt by never receiving an answer from me.  I vaguely remember my own conviction of not writing back, gnawing at me for weeks and months after receiving this letter.  I was too caught up in my own "life for God" and the teachings of this cult to help the brother.  "They went out from us [...] because all are not of us"??  I_John 2v19  Or maybe they were blasted from behind the pulpit because they asked a question about tithe?? Or they said the wrong thing to the pastor and others might misconstrue it to be disrespectful??  This brother was no longer welcome and had deep convictions but was in effect dis-fellowshipped.  

"That its that I cannot exist as a Christian, and expect to live a holy life without New Testament Church in me."  This is a cult false-teaching that the ntcc denies teaching; but this letter is proof that they make people feel like the ntcc is God itself.  Jesus said, "If I be lifted up".  Not the church. Not the Pastor. Not davis or denis. This group has exalted their status to that of God himself and has excluded the ones that God loves and cherishes  the most from being a part of their exclusive group.  I'm so glad that I'm no longer a part of this hypocrisy!

This is coming from a person of Character that not only went on to finish the Special Forces Q course and serve his country among the elite group of Special Forces soldiers in the US Army; but recently I've found that he later went through OCS and was selected by congress to be appointed as a Major in the U.S. Army!  My point is that this person is not some weak-minded chump that didn't have the intestinal fortitude to make it through the Army but was in some way run off from the ntcc church pastored by denis (the RWD clone) when he was an Army Ranger assigned to Hunter Army Airfield.

I'm not sure that I remember what this brother's offense was as it was so many years ago; but he was not run off for fornication or drunkenness or adultery or witchcraft or idolatry or murder or rape or any sin that could be found in the bible.  I don't remember the exact reason; but it had to do with a disagreement he had with an ntcc teaching or something he said or did that was misconstrued as an act of disloyalty to 'the man' and the borg.  This brother told me the specifics; and I remember this much; but I don't remember the exact reason that he was cast out.   

In the ntcc there is no disagreeing with the leadership!  They spend years indoctrinating you into their cult.  During this process they make you feel like there is no hope in God outside of their fellowship.  Then they isolate you from family and friends and make you completely reliant upon their teachings for every thing you do in life until disagreeing with them is a sin.  This brother could not reconcile his past with denis and was afraid to go to any other ntcc church; because he knew that denis would spew his hatred of him to others; and that it would be contagious.  

Here we have a dear brother crying out for help, thinking that because he was not welcome in an ntcc church, that he would never find peace in God.  What did I do for him?  What could I do?  I was under the same fog, and thought that I was aiding and abetting a sinner if I helped him.  When reading this letter I could not believe how cold and calculated this group is.  I fit the mold so perfectly.  I could have written back to this brother and at least consoled him.  That brother's last words to me were, "Please, tell me what you think that I should do, and if you don't know just let me hear from you."  I will have to live with this for the rest of my life.  I allowed the wicked cult called the ntcc to destroy a soul; while I was too afraid to even write back and give that brother the least amount of comfort.

If you wonder why we are so passionately against the ntcc and its leaders, read this letter over and over until you get it.  This is not Christ.  Jesus is not in the ntcc; and I don't think He ever was.  This kind of thing went on and on for years and years.  This was taught in bible school and every preacher in the entire organization was an extension of r w davis and every member of every church was an extension of that pastor.  We multiplied the atrocities and sat back and let them happen under the guise of being faithful and loyal to a man.  Don't tell me that this group is a Christian bible believing group!  

I pray to God that people escape and find real happiness outside of this cult.  We lived in fear and watched as people were cut off from all they knew to be right and decent; because they questioned the cult leader or disagreed with their false teachings.  This same man, rodger w. davis is still running people off for less than sin.  There is sin in the camp at the ntcc!  And it is just as bad or worse than any sin that you can imagine!  I'm no longer going to sit back and watch them destroy peoples' lives.  I will speak out against them because I know that they are against God and the people of God!  

People leave this group in fear and they live in fear for the rest of their lives.  'Leaders' in ntcc are the ones that should live in fear!  They should live in fear of their sins being eXposed!  Don't believe them for a minute when they accuse you of betrayal and apostasy.  Are we negative because we tell the truth about this group?  Paul asked the same thing of the Galatians:  So then am I become your enemy, by telling you the truth?  Gal 4v16  I challenge you to read this entire thread and point to one false statement that we have made about the ntcc.  You can't; because everything we have shared is true.  So if we are unchristian for speaking the truth than what does that make the ntcc? 

I hope this brother has found peace with God and finds it in his heart to forgive me for being too weak to help him.  I hope also that our readers will see this letter and realize that we are not the same weak minded people that let things go without a fight.  We are fighting now and will continue to fight against the harmful and destructive practices of the ntcc.
  
Vote Anonymously On This Post By Clicking On The Lettered Boxes Below:
A)  Sounds Like A True Description Of ntcc.
B)  ntcc Sounds Like A Cult.
C)  I Read This Post.
D)  God gives us salvation; no man can take it away!
E)  Pleasing God should be our first concern, not pleasing man.
F)  I'm afraid to get caught commenting on this blog.
G)  Glad To Be Out of ntcc
H)  Many are run-off from ntcc for things that are not even sins!
I)    I'm Thinking Of Leaving ntcc
J)   I'm afraid to leave ntcc.
K)  Create Your Own By Leaving A Comment:
L)  Create Your Own By Leaving A Comment:
**You Can Choose Multiple Answers**

6 comments:

Ange said...

This is just one heart-breaking example on another soul hurt by ntcc man-made doctrine.

Here this man had done no sin. He just did not agree with ntcc; and yet ntcc false teachers have him convinced he is lost and hellbound if he leaves the ntcc!

That is such a lie of the devil!

God has been around much longer than the ntcc has or ever will be.

LOOK TO HIM!

Don, I know you still grieve over not contacting this man. But once we put things under the blood, we have to forgive ourselves too. You are doing your part to reach the man and apologize. Perhaps, despite his pain at that time, in the long run you did the man a huge favor by not contacting him at that time. If you had, he may have suffered worse things by staying in the ntcc! We never know how God works things out "for the good". Let's just believe this too is working for the good of those that love God and are called according to His purpose.

Love you Don!

Angela

Anonymous said...

we sent a distress call to a brother in another ntcc church. i was a member in good standing yet the pastor told the brother to ignore my letters. the horror of it all could have been avoided if we were pointed in the right direction!

C. cody

Don and Ange said...

Dear C. cody, You are right, "the horror of it all could have been avoided"! We are sorry you suffered through this situation.

These ntcc pastors are taught at the ntcc bible school / seminary to have no correspondence with other church members. It stems from the isolationistic policy instituted by davis. rodger would talk out of both sides of his mouth, saying, "Don't be independent" (in other words, you need davis to survive); and then from the other side of his mouth davis would teach against any fellowship with any other groups (being independent).

Every move at the bible school was controlled through permission. If you wanted to invite someone to your house for supper, before you asked them over, you had to first get permission from davis or kekel. If you wanted to call someone on the phone, guess what? First you had to get permission from davis or kekel. This pastor was following the ntcc messed-up pattern of controls. I'm sure the brother you wrote would have been able to help if he was "allowed" by his pastor!

You certainly did your part by trying to intercede with a letter. There are bible examples of people making reports of trouble through letters and in person. Too bad your letter was intercepted or ignored! People would do well to take more heed to the bible and what it teaches than to the doctrines of men who have their own selfish agendas.

Thanks for writing C. cody. Feel free to share more if you want.

Don and Ange

Anonymous said...

A naughty mouse,

Thank you Brother and Sister for YOUR intestinal fortitude and for your mission.

"Thank you Jesus for all those who have seen Truth and reacted to it!"

I have found a reoccurring theme within the echoes of many aching hearts which have similar wounds, caused by a closely shared intense and bloody battle. This theme, I have found to be true in almost Every case! Complete and Utter LONELINESS!! Even if it is concerning a husband and wife. When an individual is “dis-fellowshiped, excommunicated, disavowed” or simply hacked into small pieces and left for the buzzards; they all find themselves within a world of, over 7 billion, people, absolutely ALONE.

Every problem, battle or sin they have ever gone through in their spiritual life, they have had somebody their to tell them how wrong they are, how stupid they are, even how worthless they are to God because they don’t have the character or personality to fit within an exclusive group of Holy People reserved for “Such a Time as This”.

Having learned this by the perpetual preaching and/or teaching of a group of elite parrots, there are no thoughts or considerations when told differently by anyone on the face of the planet.

Herein is the crux of the matter. WE have a large number of people standing ALONE, within an invisible bubble, believing their Only hope of making it into heaven or even speaking to God again is to go back into history and undo or do something that will cause them to become in good standing once again with ntcc. THIS IS PERPOSTEROUS, IMPOSSIBLE AND SIMPLY A WASTE OF ANYONES PRECIOUS TIME!!!!!

Each of you are of extreme value to God. You have each been called by the Living God. Whether it is a calling to preach, teach or clean a toilet, you have been called. God has not changed his mind.

Jesus set such a great example for each of us, if a certain group of people, or town does not respect
“Jesus in you”, KEEP GOING! Don’t get stuck. Your calling is to the World, not to any Man!
(Psalm 41:1,2) Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
2 The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou
wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

Here is the answer to the matter. While standing alone we become an easy target. We must stand together! Even if it is two or three. If you are standing alone trying to come to grips with a confused mess within your mind caused by ntcc, grab someone who has fought through the same mud and blood and stand TOGETHER! It has taken 16 years and yet still my wife and I are still wrestling with certain issues which cause contention and spiritual confusion. Be open, Be vocal, Be broken, Be vulnerable, Be honest, Be bold, Be not ashamed! (Rom 1:16)

There Is HOPE! There is Balm. (Jer 51:8) Our balm is Forgiveness. Our coals of fire is Love, Mercy and Longsuffering.

America’s “coals of fire” was the burial of Osama Bin Ladan’s body at sea, observing the traditional Islamic practices of the burial of the dead. (Rom 12:19-21)

Don and Ange said...

The Naughty Mouse said:

"If you are standing alone trying to come to grips with a confused mess within your mind caused by ntcc, grab someone who has fought through the same mud and blood and stand TOGETHER!"

DnA said:

Great Comment. After reading your comment several times over and finding a minute to respond, I must say, thank you for standing with us. We have fought the same battles and you are so right about this. The ntcc is a confused mess in the minds of so many people. Our friend who wrote this "letter from the past" was so full of confusion and much of it was due to a deeply seeded teaching that makes people think that an organization and it's leaders voices are to be heard above that of God. He was reaching out to me in that time. He was outside of the ntcc wanting someone to stand with him and for him, but we could only stand in the shadow of RWD. Our duties to the borg were so heavy upon us we could barely help ourselves and many of us ended up missing Jesus, the one who truly loved us and died for us. More to follow but for now we say thank you and you are in our prayers.

DnA

Don and Ange said...

To Anonymous (Naughty Mouse):

We haven't forgotten, there is a lot more to say and there's more to follow. Stay tuned.

DnA

Tour NTCC Videos -- A Playlist

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"
HOPCC / [Assembly of Prayer] Exploitation Exposed Click Picture To Learn More

Recent Posts

_______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________