eX-members' of ntcc Blogspot

A safe place for Xers to share their stories and heal.

A place to learn what it's really like in the ntcc founded by Rodger Wilson Davis;
and run by his son-in-law, Michael Craig Kekel,
the father of the one vasectomy-rule-exception kid in ntcc, Grant Davison Kekel.

He Loves A House More Than God: Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)

He Loves A House More Than God:  Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)
"He loves a house more than God:" *Bonco* Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r). Meanwhile, on the mission field: ntcc Missionaries to the Philippines "Rev. and Sis. Mackert ... found a place, 9 feet by 14 feet [9'x14'] and one bathroom. It is on the 6th floor and there is no elevator. The last place they had stayed, they had to share a common bathroom with the other tenants! Yikes! This place has their very own private bathroom, although the Rev. shared there is no seat on the throne, and no way to attach one…." from The Devonshire Files Sunday, May 28, 2006 Visit from the Mackerts (5/06). ** Should you know where the money ($$$$$) goes? **

Jesus In The Temple

Matt 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, Matt 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Gal. 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Skip To Blue Letter Bible Search Tool

Podcasts For Desktop Users

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Actors Called Pastors - Withdraw Thyself From Coveteousness

Men and Women bow down to the riches of the world and false prophets; Christians kneel before God and focus on His work at the Cross.
In NTCC Whom Do You Worship? Whom Do You Serve? Kow Tow Bow Down Idol Worship Coveteousness


We are feeling a bit poetic as we listen to Lecrae.  When we hear the words, it is so obvious how wrong the NTCC leaders are.  You know, the first thing people say when you talk about their idols, is "Pastuh must be right with Gawd.  Just look at all he has."  The bible says,

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.


It also warns us,

Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Some of you are getting ready to leave.  We feel it in our bones.  And we're glad for you.  But you're worried.  We're not going lie to you.  It will be hard.  It's hard to learn that people you loved were frauds, that they didn't love you, that they will lie about you.  But don't worry; it's worth it to be free.  You can continue in the maze of "Actors Called Pastors" wearing your "Church Clothes".  Or you can walk out of religion and into the real:

****RELATIONSHIP****

Some of you are grown men.  But you are still looking for that "Verbal Affirmation" from a man; when, truly, you already are PRE-APPROVED IN CHRIST; as it is written,

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.


For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.



From the pulpit one time, james ross ashmore shared how when he was a kid he hid behind the fence, too scared to play with the other kids.  How sad.  But he is still behind the fence of NTCC!  And that is even worse.  Nothing is more sad than grown men who don't let God lead them.  They'd rather stay behind the fence of a certain fella's approval,  too scared to leave the bars of religiousity, such a pity.

But all y'all don't have to stay that way.  "Don't Waste Your Life!"  You can come to Christ as you are and move forward with Him as your Head, not some "low crooks".  Check out these videos and see what it is we're talkin' about.

Six Videos - 24 minutes that will change your life
- if you let them.




19 comments:

Mark G. said...

I can remember when I left the 1st and the 2nd time. Both times were equally traumatic. The 2nd time not quite as bad as the 1st time. The people who are leaving now have resources that I only DREAMED of having. If I would have had the resources then that are available now it would have made the transition so much easier. There is a vast support group out there. Ironically, there are more "X'ers" than there are current members of the Church worldwide.

DNA said...

Those are very good points Mark.

Just the ability to reconnect with others is a huge help. It is reassuring to know that your friwnds and coworkers akso saw systemic problems.

Unknown said...

I agree it is great having the current support. This was my first time hearing Lecrae. I looked him up and listened to his testimony. Sure does remind me of my son who just gave his heart to God. He too inspires to write rap. I shared Lecrae with him but someone else already had as well. The friend who shared with my son, comes from a streets background. This guy and my son feel their life from streets, drugs, etc is what God will use to help them reach others from the streets. It reminded me of David Wilkerson. I also thought of ntcc and how they would say bring the whores and thieves to church, but if they came, I doubt they'd be treated kind. I can see them getting looked down on, especially if they didn't change immediately.
People like Lecrae, my son and his friend will be able to honestly win people to God because they will show the same love, grace, and patience that God shows us.
Those who are looking to leave, dont let the fears of leaving stop you. Reach out and let us help you. Your relationship with God only gets better and your life will be happier!

Anonymous said...

lol, i never heard of lecrae, but your post made me think of two other songs, one of which is by lecrae (i didn't know who made the song, only heard it).

post it on the page don, it's about how a person should be in the background instead of in the front. something which the leaders and others in ntcc fail to do.
http://youtu.be/LHnZRZiCYHE

and here's a song as well that may help encourage someone out there.
The chorus is here:
Every time you run, every time you hide
Every time it hurts, every time you cry
Every time you run away, every time you hide your face
And it feels so far away, I'm right here, with you
Here's the song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yJseemI5P4



Anonymous said...

lol
http://youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE?t=1m57s

let his love pop a cap in your butt and you'll say hallelujah !

God is so much bigger than small NTCC. I regret becoming a small minded ntcc'er.
after many years, still working this mess out of my head and stuff.

:) I ran into a ntcc'er the other day in the store and was just being friendly. Yet they wanted to persist on why I don't go and wanted to "invite me to the church". They ended up getting mad and loud in the store when I said his leaders were hypocrites.

Anonymous said...

here's a nice effective simple christian rap song
it's called I believe in Christ.
http://youtu.be/AtaCr3iGpOU

Don and Ange said...

Kat- That Lecrae testimony is good. I put two of his videos on our "Testimonies" playlist (click here)>>

There are also many other artists featured in Lecrae's videos, which can be seen on our "More Lecrae and Many Others" playlist (click here)>>

I'm not sure that we ever heard any ntcc 'pastor' say "bring the whores and thieves to church". (But I have heard them say "Joe Six Pack" or "a old fashioned sinner" has a better chance of getting saved than someone who has gone to church their whole life.) But more often than that, they would say: "Don't bring the poor to church; you don't build a church that way." Hmmn. Doesn't sound like the gospel to me; but, hey, what does that matter? It's just a business to ntcc INC. *cough* Where's my sarcastica font?

Don and Ange said...

Anonymous, That Background video is very good. We have added it to the embedded video list, or you can click on the "More Lacrea ..." playlist in our comment / response to Kat. That song is called "Background" by Lecrae and features Andy Mineo. It's a personal fav. People who have limited themselves to the ntcc music genres of only Southern Gospel or Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir just don't know what they are missing. There are some really talented folks out their, praising God the way He moves them. I know for me it was a leap of faith to try the new music. I had to let go of the false doctrine and faultfinding taught to us in the borg; but it was / is well worth it to discover the riches of Christ!

I like the written lyrics you shared. And I'll have to check out your other song a bit later.

Thanks for the input. :o)

Don and Ange said...

OH NO HE DIDN'T! Okay Anon, Please tell me those 'fools' did not just say "Jesus Christ is my *N-word*" in their song! Oh nooo. ...

Don't get mad, everybody. The whole video is a spoof / satire. It's extremely funny. But I felt I had to warn you that they use the N-word in the Hip Hop context.

My favorite lines were:

He's a Life Changer
Miracle Arranger
Born to the Virgin Mom
In a Manger
Water To Wine
He's a Drink Exchanger...


and then later in the song:

Liiiike
If another M.C. [emcee] says
"You're a Freak!
You're a Lame-Butt Rapper!
And Your Rhymes Are WEAK!"
I don't get mad
And I don't critique
I forgive him
And turn the other cheek.


**demonstrates by turning posterior / hinder parts toward the camera**

LOL!

I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. The dude dances like davis too. Wahahaha! Thanks for sharing this. We will add this to our More Lacrae and Education / Information playlists (along with the Explicit Language Warning for use of the N-Word in a Hip Hop Context):

Click Here for Rappin' For Jesus (If You Dare ;->)

Don and Ange said...

Mark also said, "Ironically, there are more "X'ers" than there are current members of the Church worldwide."

DnA say,

I also wanted to address this. In the words of their own, joe h. olson, that is
"very telling".

Yes, it is very significant that this controlling group called ntcc has more eX-members than current ones! There is definitely something wrong with a group with a negative retention level, where more people leave than stay.

That's why they push recruiting and tithe so much. They need a fresh crop of income generators to replace the last batch who wised-up and left. Make no mistake, an income generator is all you are to the "low crooks" that run ntcc. Just stop paying your membership dues, which is what your tithe really is, and see how long it takes them to accuse you of not being a Christian. They will run you off. They don't need you for anything other than the money or other tithe-payers you bring to them. Stop those functions, and they will show you to the door. Then you too can shout hallelujah ! when the ntcc door hits ya where the good Lawd split ya! ;->

Unknown said...

OMG I was laughing so hard at that video too. THANKS for sharing! It's great to see as hoky as that was (but hillarious!) that people are willing to try to reach others, even if it means adapting to the day and age.

RWD and MCK would always say I'm not going to dress or act or look like them etc. They wanted the world to come to ntcc and to change to their ways instead. We didn't ask society to change but if you look at how people dressed 100 years ago, that was a shock compared to 1,000 years ago I mean seriously. You have to adapt to the current day. I didn't ask for tatoos and pink, blue and green hair to be in but you know what if it is and I have to accept them as Christ accepted me then so be it. God didn't say you don't still dress like Abraham, I want nothing to do with you. Oh the hypocrisy and legalism I tell ya! Ok I'm done with that (lol)

I agree with what DnA said about accepting the different styles in music. Let people praise as God moves them. AMEN

and Yep - it might've been in the later years but I heard it said from Rev. Hall to RWD about bring the whoremongers and the liars, cheaters and thieves - but you know they'd quiver in their boots if some of my friends today showed up. Full of tattoos, piercings, etc. and these people have more love and more God than I ever saw at ntcc.

Don and Ange said...

That other song was quite good too. It brought tears to my eyes to see this man with his children imitating him, singing a Christian rap.

"I Believe In Christ" by Salvation click here.

Don and Ange said...

Okay. Here's that encouragement song:

Every Time You Run by Manafest >> Click Here

Anonymous said...

yes, it took me awhile to get over the southern gospel thing and listen to other music.
i still like country gospel though. If you get the Tunein app for your phone (i have android) and look up East Texas Country Gospel, they have some good tunes on there. Some I have heard on there I will share in a link below.

My thoughts on the whole christian music thing is this:

If a song sets your mind and thoughts upon God, then that is a Christian song for you.

I have heard some "christian music" that I don't like / don't think it's christian, but for someone else, it may be christian for them if it gets them thinking about God.

Christian Blues:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1RiF2rU6UI

A very nice country song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccislX3ZHD8
(I never get tired of listening to it)

Christian Punk (i grew up with punk, so I have an ear for it, it may sound like trash to you and that's fine) -- I figure'd since we're sharing genres, i'd add this in too. i haven't looked into christian punk bands but I have heard a few. here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlm6nX45q60
Lyrics

That's all for now, talk to ya soon.
Going out to eat.

Max Headroom
Live and Direct from Network 23



Anonymous said...

oops, hey don, sorry about not making the links clickable. i thought it was done automatically.
thanks for taking the time to add them.
I appreciate it.

Max Headroom

Don and Ange said...

Max Headroom video recommendations:

Christian Blues:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1RiF2rU6UI

DnA say,

A sure hit with Bob Dylan fans :-) a blues song by Dwayne Cook.


A very nice country song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccislX3ZHD8

(I never get tired of listening to it)

DnA say,

I liked it. It's interesting that both artists have the first name Dwayne. But Mr. Hudson couldn't possibly be a Christian with those pork chop whiskers; could he? ;-)[Some who have been around the blogs will understand the reference.]


Christian Punk (i grew up with punk, so I have an ear for it, it may sound like trash to you and that's fine) -- I figure'd since we're sharing genres, i'd add this in too. i haven't looked into christian punk bands but I have heard a few. here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlm6nX45q60

DnA say,

That's alright, if you like punk. The song stopped at around 2:23 or so, although the video is 4 plus minutes long. I looked for another upload, but couldn't find any.

I also had to chuckle, imagining a roomful of Sunday School kids gleefully jumping around in an impromptu mosh pit! LOL. I'm sure the wee ones would love such a beat. :-)

Thanks, Max Headroom, for sharing your diverse tastes. I think it's okay to be an individual in Christ; for it is written:


Unto the pure all things [are] pure: ... Titus 1:15

Anonymous said...

thanks don for the lecrae video. he's got thoughtful insightful songs.
Prayin for ya

and how could i forget Jamie Grace ?!
Show Jesus
God Girl

Edison Carter said...

Fal$e Teacher$
False Teachers Song

I heard about it in the news because he criticizes alot of big name "pastors".

Don and Ange said...

Proverbs 22:16

He that oppresseth the poor to increase his [riches, and] he that giveth to the rich, [shall] surely [come] to want.

Tour NTCC Videos -- A Playlist

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"
HOPCC / [Assembly of Prayer] Exploitation Exposed Click Picture To Learn More

Recent Posts

_______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________