eX-members' of ntcc Blogspot

A safe place for Xers to share their stories and heal.

A place to learn what it's really like in the ntcc founded by Rodger Wilson Davis;
and run by his son-in-law, Michael Craig Kekel,
the father of the one vasectomy-rule-exception kid in ntcc, Grant Davison Kekel.

He Loves A House More Than God: Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)

He Loves A House More Than God:  Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)
"He loves a house more than God:" *Bonco* Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r). Meanwhile, on the mission field: ntcc Missionaries to the Philippines "Rev. and Sis. Mackert ... found a place, 9 feet by 14 feet [9'x14'] and one bathroom. It is on the 6th floor and there is no elevator. The last place they had stayed, they had to share a common bathroom with the other tenants! Yikes! This place has their very own private bathroom, although the Rev. shared there is no seat on the throne, and no way to attach one…." from The Devonshire Files Sunday, May 28, 2006 Visit from the Mackerts (5/06). ** Should you know where the money ($$$$$) goes? **

Jesus In The Temple

Matt 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, Matt 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Gal. 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Skip To Blue Letter Bible Search Tool

Podcasts For Desktop Users

Friday, January 23, 2015

"This is i" - Bro-Ken Survives Rape at the NTCC Servicemen's Home and Seminary St. Louis formerly NTCG Midwestern Bible Institute

Today we received an e-mail from a Former licensed and Ordained minister of 30 years, who was forwarding the story of Bro. Ken who was a friend of this minister back in the early 80's.  Whether you pronounce that Brother Ken or BroKen, both are correct. Ken MacPherson endured rape and assault at the hands of three individuals listed by name. He was further traumatized and demonized by the very individuals who should have helped him, namely, James Ross Ashmore and Rodger Wilson Davis.  Bro-Ken feels all this was the result of a psychology paper assigned in the NTCC which, during the nineties, was called the "This Is I" paper.  In it the students were supposed to list their sins and life before coming to Christ for salvation. I never understood why a Christian would demand that from another Christian.  The blood of Christ cleanses us from all sin; and God removes our transgressions as far as the East is from the West; He casts all our sins into the depths of the sea. 1 John 1:7 Psalm 103:12 Micah 7:19 here

Ocean Floor by Audio Adrenaline on YouTube


It is our opinion that Davis and other NTCC members exploited this information from these papers to harm folks.  Here, in his own words, and with his permission is Bro-Ken's story.  He wants people to know that his psychology paper was used to target him.

This is a hard thing for me to do and say but twice by 1982 I got raped in NTCC one at the service men's home while out soul winning and the other in the dorm on Eiller St, Davis kept telling me it was my fault, I deserved it, He told me the homosexuals are coming after me because I was living in sin.
 and   the the reason he moved me from Forest Ave, to Eiller St. I met Susan she was local neighbor around the church  and in 81 we had a son David, Davis knew this from the psychology paper  we wrote about our self's. He would not let her join the church Davis told me in the office he wanted me to go to Tacoma and Leave St. Louis behind but I could not have anything thing more to do with Susan, I said no He then said I guess I will tell every one you left because you wanted to be a Homosexual I said  whatever, I then said to him even though you know it is not the truth, he told me I made the decision not him, and then said that he could not have all the brothers finding local whores to sleep with.
In my heart I blame myself for so much   you have no idea. I let an un Godly man try and destroy me. make me believe that I was something I was not, and then only to find out from the blogs that my attacker got to rape one of the sisters it hurts so bad inside, I know its my fault, Davis did nothing to stop it.

Rape survivors feel shame and guilt for things that are NOT THEIR FAULT.  NTCC Rapists blame the victims and assassinate their characters by telling lies about them from the pulpit.
Rape survivors feel shame and guilt for things that are NOT THEIR FAULT. NTCC Rapists blame the victims and assassinate their characters by telling lies about them from the pulpit after kicking them out.

 Susan left my son and I in 86,Because I went back to NTCC, If I was such a homosexual, and as you know they can't be saved then why did he let me come back? because he knew the truth, It was never about homosexual, it was always about  Susan, and by the end of 87 I left for good because Ashmore and I could not get along,
 I called him, Ashmore, a pervert and that he was protecting them, and unless you have been raped or molested, Julie St. Claire is spot on when it comes to the perverts, you don't have to be touched yet, you know you just know something is going to happen just the way they look at you or touch you. And for Lisa I wish Davis had put Johnny out, the way he did me, or we had the laws back then like we have now, I just wish I could have done some thing.I have so much more pain and guilt after reading Don and Anges blog, hear your story and Anges call of trumpet, 

The NTCC abused the papers titled "THIS IS I" to target people for rape and abuse.  But it was not the victims' fault. The NTCC and its top leaders are to blame for this system of rape and abuse.
Ange says, I want to apologize to any rape and abuse survivors that I have hurt by calling them to report rape or abuse in order to prevent future victims.  Those things are not your fault.  The blame for rape lies with the rapist. The blame for abuse lies with the abuser. I apologize to anyone I have hurt by calling them to action to prevent future victims. The fact is rapists cause rapes.

but at Holly Hills there were those brothers that treated me great, I may not have been as receptive to them as I should have and for that I'm sorry, but when you go through certain things, you  have a certain amount of disconnect with people, and then there it is the people you know you are going to have a problem,
Mr.. Peters was one of them not only did he make advances and Ashmore did nothing about it but to blame me Mr. Peters started to write me letters asking for sex and again Ashmore kicked me out of the office its my fault, that's what I get for coming back,
why does it have to be the victims fault, we already live a life of shame and guilt that can never go away. 

Support Male Survivors of Abuse. They look strong, but inside may be BroKen. Survivors: Know that you are not alone. There are people who care about you and about what happened to you. It was not your fault.
Support Male Survivors of Abuse. They look strong, but inside may be broken. Survivors: Know that you are not alone. There are people who care about you and about what happened.  It was not your fault.  Like this photo shows on its right edge, Trauma And Dissociation, it is normal for a person who has suffered trauma to feel separated or disconnected.  That is normal and in time the survivor can heal and reconnect with those who have proven trustworthy. Give yourself time to heal and do what works for you. Take time in your healing and grieving process. You deserve love and to be happy.

 and then there was
NTCC Founding Board Member James Ross Ashmore kicked out the victim of rape even though Davis knew the Brother was not lying about being assaulted and raped.  In our opinion Ashmore is cruel.  He should be called SmAshMore!
 NTCC Founding Board
 Member James Ross
 "Ashmore called me
 a liar he told me to
 get out get out get out
 I wish you would just leave,
 so I did, right out the door.
 Davis told [Ashmore] I don't
 believe you [Ashmore]. Bro.
 Macpherson has never lied
 to me [Davis.] why now[?]"
 *Quote marks and bracketed
 [-] material added for clarity.*
Mr.. Batson it was a church night he made sex advances on me, it happened so fast I did not see that one coming, but he took it to a dark Place he told me he was leading people to Hell, I was in shock, I said to him you go after people for sex, and the what?
 he said I ask them about God once and if they say no, If Hell is what they want then I will lead them to the deepest part of it.   knowing this was going to be hard to believe, I went to Ashmores  office told him what happened, he called me a liar he told me to get out get out get out I wish you would just leave, so I did, right out the door.
then I heard brother Macpherson you don't go to church don't come back it was Davis he asked me what was going on I told him, we went in to the office he asked Ashmore he denied it, Davis said, so he did not tell you Batson was leading people to Hell Ashmore said no sir, Davis told him I don't believe you, Bro. Macpherson has never lied to me why now, Ashmore I don't know  sir. he told me go up stairs I don't need to hear this, Davis ask someone to bring Batson down, and that night Batson was put out of the church, for those of you who were wonder why he was put out. then I left in the January 88. some NTCC people will want to lie But you know he kicked Batson out.
(foot note) later on I ask Batson one time  why me,   He said because it was said of me I left in 83 because I wanted be gay. All because
one man tells a lie, and goes out of his way to make people believe  in that lie. But for the grace of God the many times I went to kill my self
and God had some one there to save me from trying to throw my self in front of the metro link train to hanging my self.     
In defense of Johnny he was one of my best friends I had, I still have a pen holder he made for me from his machine shop job he had.
we were both 5/7 and 150 pounds, but that night he was on drugs, and at the Eiller St. dorm Jonny, Dorsie, and Wells slept upstairs and I slept in the basement.  that night he wanted hang out with me while I typed my notes,  because he said he had taken something and did  not want the brothers see him acting weird, now please don't any body fool themselves, Johnny was not the only one popping pills, I got operated on twice and brothers would come to me for pain pills, but that night I don't know what he took, because on any other day I could throw him down not that night. at light out time everyone went to their  beds and he came back assaulted me.
two things I regret the most is the lose of fellowship of some great brothers and sisters some whose names I can not now remember
nor locate, and that they never knew my real story, Mark dally does know about my assault in the service men's home, because of some strokes
the other is my son David he feels he had a hard life from the time he was 10 until he left my home to be the man he is to day,
I never let him out of my sight, and had to always know the who the what the were the why  and when he would always say Dad you're the only Dad in America that acts that way, and I would always say I'm the only Dad in America that is your Father and I do it because I love you
and in the mid 2000s I did became a minister and my son and grandchildren were there I gave the church my whole testimony and I mean
everything the rapes the molestation, agreeing with Davis about the Homosexuality, NTCC, because I wanted all out in the open so nothing
could come back on me and when I got done my son and grandchildren came running up to me at the pulpit told the church this is my Dad and I love him, and at that moment in time nothing else mattered, as my son whispered in my ear if I had only known, thank you for protecting me the way you did. and the church said we love you to brother will you take the job, no secret ballet need and I said yes,
today I have step-down because of health reasons,   but  I do write Words of Encouragement for the church each week
Now you know my story because of the strokes, I did not know how to get on the blogs like Don and Ange, and I know there are people out there hate me because Davis and Ashmore tell them to and even after knowing the truth some will still not want to believe and that's ok because they will do whatever NTCC tells them to do.
But people need to know that are in NTCC when you write those psychology papers for them you just put a target on your back, Kekel and the rest of those  perverts are going to use them to choose their victims, because by those papers tell them what type of person you are and can they get away with rapping or molesting you or your children, and then their mind games begin they did nothing and you made it up.   

Rapists blame their victims, using mind games or saying that the victim made up the story.  NTCC is no different than all the other rapists But ALL RAPES ARE THE FAULT OF THE RAPIST!
 Allegedly:  NTCC used the Psychology Papers  Titled
 "This Is i" to gain intimate facts about  people.
 Then the NTCC used that knowledge to  target
 those people or their kids for rape and  abuse.
 Then the NTCC blamed and ostracized the  victims.
 It's our opinion that the NTCC is wicked! 
To Clarify whose who, Ken added the following paragraph:

Dave Peters was part of Rev Jones church on Forest Ave, and went over to Holly Hills also, Harold Batson had been a student at Holly Hills under Ashmore, but Left school for some reason, he told me when he left   Ashmore liked him so he never put him out of the church, I found that to be strange and he also got to go to Forest Ave.  Which I thought was strange also how they both got to go to both churches, I could not figure that one out why.
In 86 at a low point in my life I went to Forest Ave it was late at night I was making one last plea with God before I was going to end my life, some one had called Rev. Jones a guy was on the property it was me, he came down  we talked for a while and then he asked me
to come to church, Susan would not because she was rejected before, so why now she said.  a few months later he wanted me to go back to the school, but it had to be under Ashmore, both Peters and Batson never put there hands on me until I went to Holly Hills, so for sure I know Batson was a student at one time but not sure a bout Peters, but this one thing he kept them around for some reason.

Vote Anonymously On This Post By Clicking On The Corresponding Lettered Boxes Below:   **You Can Choose Multiple Answers** All votes are anonymous. We don't see who is voting.

Mobile Viewers  click here and scroll up a bit to access the voting boxes.

A)  Sounds True.
B)  Sounds Cultish.
C)  I Read It.
D)  I was forced to have sex when I was only a child.
E)  I too was raped.
F)  I'm afraid to get caught commenting on this blog.
G)  Glad To Be Out of ntcc.
H)  I told ntcc church leaders but got no help.
I)   I'm Thinking Of Leaving ntcc.
J)   I am a woman.
K)  I am a man.
L)  In my opinion Ashmore is a creep.


8 comments:

Don and Ange said...

Bro-Ken, you DID report the assaults and rape. None of this stuff was your fault! Please don't blame yourself. Please don't let anyone else blame you.

Anonymous said...

It is NEVER the victim's fault...NEVER, NEVER...sadly, there are people who use their free will to hurt and exploit others...so sorry for what you have been through...you are not to blame...speaking out about your experience will help bring healing.

Julie said...

Wow you are so brave to come forward with what this evil group allowed to happen in your life.

It is so true what Don and Ange shared "It Isn't Your Fault". You are NOT to blame in the least. I remember the first they said those words to me it totally shocked me because all growing up I was told anything bad that happened to me or around me was my fault. I didn't except at first that it wasn't my fault in fact it took a while of hearing this for me to except it fully.

Reading what you said about your son shows what a amazing and loving father you have been in his life. He is very blessed to have you.

I appreciate your courage and strength to come forward with this. This will help others even those that silently read with no comment.

Like what was shared in this blog post each person heals differently. I pray you find what works for you. You deserve to be happy. This baggage and guilt was wrongly put on you.


Hugs,

Julie

Julie said...

Rape can happen to anyone. It doesn't matter the gender it happens to males as well as females.

I teach a life's class which includes talking about cults, molestation, and rape a long with other topics. One thing I share is that sometimes the mental and emotional can over ride the physical strength.

There are many to blame in what happened to you but you are NOT to blame.

I am so sorry for what was done to you.

Julie said...

Ken you are a reminder of why this blog is so important. I know that your willingness to speak is an encouragement to Don and Ange in their journey of reaching to victims letting their voices be heard in a safe.

May you always remember you are not alone.

Susan G. said...

I know it's hard to speak out and name your abuser(s) and what was done. It takes a lot of courage.
Love and healing to you. To all of us.

Don and Ange said...

I was reading Brother Ken's testimony and what really stood out to me was the way the ntcc treated him. I'm hoping that there will be a lot of ntcc'rs that are reading this. If you are in the ntcc and reading this, you probably have some doubts about this bunch and you might be looking for a reason to leave. I know this happened years ago but the present regime, led by M.C. Kekel, has a history of being on the wrong side of the word of God.

The first thing that really sends up a red flag, was the way that they treated Susan. You got Ken coming to your church and you have Susan who is the mother of his child who is not aloud to come to church. This is how the ntcc leadership thinks and has operated for so many years. Ken asks for permission to bring the woman that he loves out to church. I don't care if he had a child out of Wedlock, in wedlock or whatever. Ken has a soul and so does Susan. There is nowhere in the bible gives people like Davis who was on his second wife and was reportedly having sex with many women and underage girls by this time the right to condemn others for their past sins? It's a good thing that Jesus didn't treat the Woman at the Well or the Woman taken in Adultery that same way. They wouldn't have had a chance.

The ntcc has the mentality of finding fault with the victim and saying things that will disparage them as a person, rather than answering for their own corruptness. People like Davis and Ashmore did more to destroy folks than they ever did to help them. The "This is I paper" is a perfect example of how these hypocrites use the past of their victims to tear them down and destroy them.

There are so many people that have left the ntcc with no hope because their past and their sins were used against them to make them think they could never be right with God. The sad thing is that most of the ntcc leaders were doing worse things than the people they were running off.

Julie came to us a while back and shared the horrors of what she went through as a child and how that she was raised in a cult that really was a front to hide human trafficking which is what Davis was doing. He not only participated in it but he allowed and encouraged others to be involved in it. I know there are people who do not believe Julies testimonies but I do. Since Julie came forward we now have others that are mustering the courage inside to face what they have been through, and so much of what we are reading about Lisa Norton, Pam and Lori Kelly, and now Brother Ken, verifies by two or three (and many more) what really goes on in this organization.

To be continued....

Don and Ange said...

Continued.....

Now that Davis is dead, the ntcc is doing away with Holiness. Holiness was nothing but a tool that Davis used to build loyalty in his subjects. He preached holiness or hell. Has God changed? Does God require women and men to dress in a way that nobody will lust after them? Maybe, maybe not. Holiness as defined by the ntcc, was started in the 19th century long after Jesus had died. The ntcc tailored the doctrine of Paul which said one thing, and they twisted it to become a bunch of rules many of which were a stretch and in the end, if someone is sick enough they still are going to lust no matter what you are wearing.

You ntcc'rs are at a cross roads. A great opportunity is being presented to you. You see the hypocrisy of the current leadership. Right now you have the opportunity to leave on your own without being accused of forsaking the "true body of Christ". Oh they still might talk about you, but if you leave in numbers there is not much they can do or say to harm you. So you have to ask yourselves the questions, "Has God really changed all the rules"? "What else are these people hiding from me, if they are so quick to forsake the doctrines they once used to run people off"?

Does anyone know what the Jones' family has been up to lately? Heard they were in Georgia? Someone said they seen Jones' wife and Hunt's wife together more than once with each sighting about a month or two apart in an area that you wouldn't expect to see an overseer like Jones setting up camp. I know Jones wasn't included in Mike's new setup of the General Board. I'm just shooting an arrow into the sky. I have no idea what this secretive group is up to, but I know when something doesn't smell right. Just putting out some feelers, maybe somebody knows more and would like to share. Maybe they are splitting into a new cult like Denis and Ashmore. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

We are learning more and more about the perverseness of the ntcc leadership and of course they will never come clean or admit any wrong doing. Doesn't that bother any of you ntcc'rs? Myself and others that have been victims have come forward and confessed and found healing and new lives where our past no longer haunts us, and where real love is nurtured and grows. Forgiveness and grace are for real. God changes people but the ntcc remains just as hard hearted as ever. They are perfect in their own eyes. They don't need to apologize to any that they have hurt. Do you wonder why? It's simple. Really simple. Open your wallet and pull out a greenback. That's all they care about. It's never been about love, God, or true repentance. You will eventually outlive your usefulness in this organization and when you do, they aren't going to shed a tear for you but you will become like the other 99% of the people that they haven't kept. Thrown out with the trash and they will never call you again because they care less about you than the refuse that they flush down their toilets.

Tour NTCC Videos -- A Playlist

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"
HOPCC / [Assembly of Prayer] Exploitation Exposed Click Picture To Learn More

Recent Posts

_______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________