eX-members' of ntcc Blogspot

A safe place for Xers to share their stories and heal.

A place to learn what it's really like in the ntcc founded by Rodger Wilson Davis;
and run by his son-in-law, Michael Craig Kekel,
the father of the one vasectomy-rule-exception kid in ntcc, Grant Davison Kekel.

He Loves A House More Than God: Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)

He Loves A House More Than God:  Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)
"He loves a house more than God:" *Bonco* Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r). Meanwhile, on the mission field: ntcc Missionaries to the Philippines "Rev. and Sis. Mackert ... found a place, 9 feet by 14 feet [9'x14'] and one bathroom. It is on the 6th floor and there is no elevator. The last place they had stayed, they had to share a common bathroom with the other tenants! Yikes! This place has their very own private bathroom, although the Rev. shared there is no seat on the throne, and no way to attach one…." from The Devonshire Files Sunday, May 28, 2006 Visit from the Mackerts (5/06). ** Should you know where the money ($$$$$) goes? **

Jesus In The Temple

Matt 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, Matt 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Gal. 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Skip To Blue Letter Bible Search Tool

Podcasts For Desktop Users

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Saints Unchained"

There are many saints that are in chains, serving God out of fear alone; perhaps they are scared of dying and going to hell, or maybe they are just afraid of God because they have been preached at so much that they just live in constant bondage, shackled with chains.

I got saved about 27 years ago in an ntcc church.  I believe that I was genuinely saved and filled with the Holy Ghost.  I served God for 13 years and saw a lot happen at ntcc.  There was bad; and there was good. Some of the best days of my life took place when I was a member of ntcc; and some of the worst days of my life likewise took place when I was a member of ntcc.  I've seen God move in ntcc churches when the Gospel was being preached.  I've seen pastors of churches that loved God preach God's word and God moved in those services.  I've also seen pastors of churches that were engrossed in the worst sins imaginable preach God's word and souls were saved as God moved in those services.  When I was a young Christian, I saw the fall of a very successful and prominent man at ntcc who preached like a house on fire and many souls were saved.  The servicemen's home was full to capacity; and it seemed like the church was in constant revival while this preacher at the same time was sinning grievously.  I later asked Pop Gaylord how could God bless so much when the man of God was sinning.  He shared with me a story of how they used to have to sober up a preacher by the name of A.A.Allen before every service; but because God's word was being preached, God saved souls in those services.

Bare with me, this story gets brighter.  At the peak of my service to God at the ntcc, I met a woman that worked with me in the Avionics shop at Ft. Carson, Colorado.  I witnessed to her and she came to church with me at ntcc.  But even though that preacher preached like a house on fire she did not get saved there.  It was through my personal witness to her at the barracks when  I told her "Everyone has a hole in the heart that only God can fill." -- God used that truth and the Holy Ghost's drawing and a few days later she prayed; and God saved her.  Then she wanted to come to church.  She learned later about the Holy Spirit baptism and while housesitting for a co-worker she prayed and was filled with the Holy Ghost.  I fell in love with her and we both had mutual feelings of love toward each other. The pastor of that church allowed his wife to interfere with our relationship and separate us.  This was 20 years ago and it was the single most devastating occurrence in my life.  But what made it worse was that two other ntcc 'pastors' had not allowed me to talk with two other women prior to this.  There were a total of three ntcc ministers who manipulated my life in a way that would not allow me to pursue the woman that I wanted to love.   This all happened during times in which I was giving more of myself in soul winning and tithe and offerings and doing everything that a brother at ntcc is required to do.  How sick is this?  By this time I'm thinking, what is my reward for faithful service, A life of celibacy?  Do they want me to be queer?  Now, I'm not here to beat a dead horse.  I've already covered this bad part of Ange's and my story on the first posting of our blog; but what I want to share now is how great God has been to both of us since we got back together and also what God is doing in our lives.  I know that people think we X-ers are bitter and that we are negative because we speak out against the ntcc.  Today I would like to share a different message to those who visit this site.

In the latter part of July of this year Ange got in contact with me and we spoke through a series of text messages and phone calls that led to us getting back together after 20 years of separation.  Both my friends and family, and her friends and family were shocked that we got married so fast.  I literally drove my truck to her place of residence, and we got married by the County Clerk on the 9th of August.  Neither of us had any reservation about this; because we knew in our hearts that it was God's will 20 years ago.  We waited a lot longer than most.  Ange also helped me realize that God still loved me even though I was no longer part of ntcc.  I literally went from rags to riches in the sense that I was lost, unhappy, facing damnation and alone in my misery, not having anyone that could understand what I had been through, to having God in my life again, happiness and the woman that I loved, and it keeps getting better.

Not only did Ange want to marry me, but she wanted to be with me 24/7.  This is really awesome!  So many truck drivers are alone and only get to see their families once every few weeks, but I get to be with the woman that I love every day.  I now have a wife that loves and supports me in everything I do and if that's not enough, she helps and encourages me in my life for God.  She knows the Word of God and also follows the leading of His Spirit.  We start out our day with devotions to God, and we pray and encourage each other throughout the day.  She helps me in so many area's of my life because she loves and cares about me.  I actually wake up every day and thank God for all that he does in my life and all that I have.  I am unbound from the chains that used to bind me.  It feels very good to be free in Christ and living for Him without condemnation or fear. We have so much fun living for God.  I have almost forgotten what it used to be like when I was a "Saint in Chains".   You can have fun living for God!!!  God is not a cruel task master that makes you a slave to routine and unreasonable enslavement.  God does not tell you that he will give you the desires of your heart and then send a man to contradict that.  God does not tell you that "The joy of the Lord is our strength" and then send some false prophet to tell you to live in misery.

Nowadays we drive down the highway listening to Christian music and having a great time.  I get hugs and kisses and loved on throughout the day, even back and neck rubs, and we plan on living the rest of our lives together this way in the peace and joy of the Lord.  What we will never do again is allow some man to tell us that we can't enjoy our lives together or try to steal our peace and joy from us because they want us to live according to their self-imposed standards.  I was going through some stuff the other day and I found a cassette tape labelled Sister B and my mind went back to a conference when Sister B (now Deb S) sang that song "Only one Life", and it rings true in our hearts today.  Only what we do for Christ will last.  You only live once, but if you live right then once is enough.  Many years have been lost; but we still have the best years of our lives before us.  If we live 'til we are 95, we will celebrate our 50th anniversary.  I love my wife very much; and I know that many people do not experience this kind of love in a life time; and it's all because God did not allow either of us to continue on without each other.  If people could experience what I have in the last 40 days, they would never cheat on their wives or do anything to hurt them.

As for the ntcc, I pray that they will realize what they are doing to folks by imposing rules and teachings on peoples lives that exceed what the Word of God requires and/or do not exist in the bible.  I am finding out every day that having the freedom to live according to the dictates of your heart and conscience as long as you are in the parameters of God's word, is Freedom with a capital F!  In ntcc I was told I was free if I allowed a whacked out preacher to decide who I could love; but those chains have been cut and I am now truly free.  The ntcc is too late to tell me that I can't be saved and love who I want to.  We will continue to be here for people that are suffering from the evil and cultish practices of the ntcc.  When you are in the ntcc it is almost impossible to see through the lies that are being preached and lived by the ntcc leadership.  But when you have the courage to question the doctrine of man and to look at it side by side next to the bible you will see the difference.  Until that time we pray for you and those that are sincere inside the ntcc, that God will allow you to see the truth of His Word.

5 comments:

Al Falfa said...

Don and Ange said...

" You can have fun living for God!!! God is not a cruel task master that makes you a slave to routine and unreasonable enslavement. God does not tell you that he will give you the desires of your heart and then send a man to contradict that. God does not tell you that "The joy of the Lord is our strength" and then send some false prophet to tell you to live in misery."

Al says,

I used to have a cruel task master for a Master. He would hold a bone out to me and snatch it away before I could grab it. Then he made fun of me for missing. Sometimes I was too quick for him and when I'd get the bone he would say I was selfish for taking it. He offered it! Why shouldn't I take it?

It was so confusing. Finally I realized he was a cruel man and ran away. I'm much happier now.

I didn't like that man. I think God is better than all men. He wouldn't be mean like a crazy man, offering something one minute, then taking it away and making fun of you.

Listen to Don and Ange. They speak the truth.

Al

Pinky said...

So that is your "rest of the story..." (Paul Harvey)

I wondered how you found each other again.

Pinky

Don and Ange said...

Pinky, Yup. That's a good part of our story of getting together again. Another big part of it is chronicled in Don's thread titled My Life and Times with ntcc. If you want to read it, you can click first on this link, and then on the "Show Original Post" link on that page. It also has a comment form to leave a comment if you want... =D

Anonymous said...

‎"It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere." -Voltaire

Don and Ange said...

Voltaire was an atheist. We're sure he now regrets that stance. God is real. He loves souls and came to set the captives free. The bible speaks of those who promise liberty but are in bondage:

2Pe 2:18 ¶ For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.


2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.


This reminds us of the board members in ntcc, who promise "you will be blessed" and "have what pastor has; if you do what pastor does". Sadly, they are speaking of worldly riches. The true focus of ntcc's 'leaders' for years has been the accumulation of money and real estate. They don't care about souls. They don't care about the sacrifice you live. Just keep sending them money and fresh workers for them to manipulate. That is their focus. Serving mammon.

They are held captive by those lusts. And some who follow them are just as much prisoners to the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, the pride of life. And for those who aren't, but are sincerely seeking souls for the kingdom of God, you have to wonder why they would turn sheep over to the wolves and surrender them to the chains of ntcc man-made doctrine and pastor-worship that equals idolatry. It truly is hard to free men and women from this system!

Fortunately, God came to set the captives free. Even the children of Israel, who were called and God's chosen, had to be repeatedly saved from chains of their own choices. Thank God He loves people enough to free them from the chains they revere!

Tour NTCC Videos -- A Playlist

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"
HOPCC / [Assembly of Prayer] Exploitation Exposed Click Picture To Learn More

Recent Posts

_______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________