Over on Chief's blog there is an individual that goes by the pen-name "D" who has recently started attending the ntcc. In a lot of ways he or she is a lot like many of us were when we got involved in the cult. We all pledged our lives to this group and hung on every word spoken from the pulpit. Not sure how others felt but for me, it was all or nothing. As Maurice, Diana and others have recently stated on our blog and Chief's blog, we all gave up our families and pledged our undying loyalty to the ntcc. Unfortunately, when many of us first started out on our cult journey, we didn't have the internet and information was controlled to the extent that we didn't really have a clue what was going on, who had left, where the money was going, why families were being broken apart and what these under-educated, fire and brimstone preaching self-proclaimed apostles were all about.
I can almost sympathize with D if it weren't for all the information that he has at his fingertips. Another ntcc'r got on and started talking about how that none of us attend church and supposedly all we do is complain about giving money to the church and how we didn't realize how it costs money to keep the heat and lights on and to pay rent, and so on. To be perfectly honest with you, that was completely lame and ignorant because that person has obviously been in the ntcc for a while and has been drinking their Koolaid for quite some time. If they had a brain or read even a few blog posts, they would see how much we have given to the ntcc, making us very familiar with the costs. We were the ones footing those bills, not kekel or any of the other lame so-called full-time "ministers" who never ministered. Seriously, screaming at G.I.s to "give 'til it hurts" or telling some poor, unsuspecting, first-time visitor lady that "she is going to split hell wide open for being a Jezebel" because she wears make up, that is NOT ministering. Minister, by definition, means "servant". You would be hard pressed to find a single "servant" heart in most ntcc "pastors". If they had one coming into ntcc, it was exploited to serve the board members' pleasure: Scrub my mansion, wash my million dollar Recreational Vehicle, shine my hand-stiched, over-priced, Italian leather wingtip shoes. Eventually the wanna-be bible school student gets the lesson pounded into him that the members are there to serve the pastor. Which is totally opposite of the example set by Jesus, Who was a servant of all.
Following is a video showing disciples who imitate Christ by going out to be servants of all, as they state in the video's description:
"Video slide show to the Misty Edwards song "Servant Of All"Elevate Him relief team in action.
Pictures of our last trip to Talanga, Honduras building a medical clinic and working at an orphanage. Bringing relief supplies out to the slums and dumps in the city."
*"Video Removed by User"*
Servant of All by Misty Edwards watch on YouTube
Servant of All by Misty Edwards watch on YouTube
Since the first video got removed by the user, we will share this alternate so you can hear the song. It states the following in the description:
"Scenes from Jesus of Nazareth *** Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all." Mark 9:35 NIV"
Servant of All by Misty Edwards on YouTube
I've been trying to be good and have compassion for ntcc'rs; but when someone as ignorant as the anonymous commentator on Chief's blog comes along, it's hard to maintain composure. It's no secret that the ntcc cult leaders are getting filthy rich. They don't even hide it any more. I know that many of you ntcc'rs use the excuse that God is blessing them; but it's really time to wake up, turn on your brain and stop being so gullible. Chief has broken this down so perfectly that a first grader would be able to understand it; and yet people still find a way to ignore the hypocrisy and double standards. We have tried the sympathetic approach and people just don't respond. I really want to believe that there are some in the ntcc that are just naive and uninformed; but when you take it all in at face value, a person would have to be an idiot to read these blogs and ignore the warnings.
Now I know that we all were deceived. Such were some of you, or us. I get that. But we didn't have the internet; and we didn't have the voices of hundreds of people who have been betrayed to warn us. I look back on my own life and the things that happened in the churches that I attended. I was totally ignorant and unwilling to listen to reason; and we didn't even have blogs back in those days to educate us on what was really happening. But people today have no excuse. The truth is out.
So we are going to tell you straight up what the ntcc is all about. You can ignore us if that's what you choose to do; or you can dig for the facts before you jump to conclusions about us. We are not out here trying to convince anyone to give up on God or stop going to church. While many of you have rushed to judgment about us, by calling us God haters, and pointing your fingers at us as if we were the scum of the earth because some of us don't go to church and don't give large amounts of our money to some huckster, we are only trying to warn you of the danger we have already encountered.
Here's the deal. The ntcc is a big time cult. So if you want the truth, continue to read, otherwise you might as well stop reading this and continue on with your phony hypocritical life, thinking that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong. Let's compare the ntcc to Jesus and the Disciples:
1. Jesus loved people for who they were and there is no record of Jesus ever asking for a dime from any of His followers. The ntcc will not accept you as a brother unless you pay 10% of your income to them. This is the biggest red flag in the ntcc, but you ntcc'rs ignore it and pretend like it's biblical to pay tithe. Nowhere in the bible does it say that New Testament Christians have to pay 10% of their income to a huckster. Jesus said, "Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men." Mat. 12:31 The ntcc says: "All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, but failure to pay tithe and give in offerings shall not be forgiven". Try not paying your tithe to them and see how that works for you in the ntcc.
2. Jesus loved the poor and ministered to them. The ntcc despises the poor and tells you not to bring the homeless to church. They say not to give your money to the poor, or any charities. It says as much in their bylaws. Tithe gets paid to the pastor and then double tithe gets sent to Graham. They are not Levitical priests; and the Old Testament practice of paying tithe to the Levites is no longer in effect! None of that is biblical; but then again, many of you ntcc'rs don't really know the bible. Church members are told NOT to give money to the homeless or poor, which the ntcc calls bums. When Judas took the money bag, the disciples thought that Jesus was instructing him to give to the poor (John 13:29). Why would they think that if Jesus hadn't ever instructed them to give to the poor? Many times Jesus spake of giving to the poor or giving to others, but never of paying tithe to some huckster so they could get rich! The ntcc con-men want your money so they can live like the rich and famous. They don't care about the poor; and they never have. Open your eyes.
3. Jesus had mercy on people. He came to heal and forgive and to love us and the rest of the world. He forgave the woman at the well with five husbands who was "with" a man she was not married to; and Jesus forgave the woman taken in adultery, who the Pharisees wanted stoned, while the man was nowhere to be found; (it takes two to "tango"!). Jesus told countless men and women, "Thy sins are forgiven." But the ntcc will cast you out of their presence if you don't pay your tithe to them. It's all about money. Open your eyes. They will cast you out for missing church services. They will cast you out for many so-called offenses.
We rely on God's grace and mercy. We are full of flaws; and we CAN remember the last time we sinned, unlike Davis who stated that he couldn't remember the last time he sinned. What a lie! In the ntcc you are expected to pretend like you are perfect and that you are above sin. They are hypocrites and they ignore reality. If we are perfect it is only in Christ, by His work on the cross and perfect blood. None of those hypocrites are without sin. In the ntcc people look down their noses on other religions and folks who don't believe as ntcc'rs believe. They think their doo doo doesn't stink like everyone else's. But it does. And I know, I'm so far from perfect it isn't funny. But I'll admit that, unlike an ntcc religious huckster who claims to be perfect.
4. Jesus discouraged adultery and divorce while the ntcc encourages both. The ntcc has broken up so many marriages and families! And there are people in the ntcc who have divorced, remarried, divorced again and remarried as many as 4 or 5 times, and that's just the ones we know about! They try to use abandonment as an excuse. Not so. There are many divorced couples that stayed in the ntcc and both of the vow-breakers remarried within the ntcc to other ntcc partners. We aren't personally condemning divorced people. That's not our point. The point is that ntcc claims to be a bible believing church while manipulating relationships and dividing families, which violates everything Jesus taught about divorce and adultery.
For me this is a huge problem; because I was denied marriage by this freak-show cult. You single fellas reading this blog, get ready to be single for the rest of your life, unless you can kiss-up to the board members by getting an office job at the bible school or slave-labor job on their so-called building crew. Otherwise, the prospect for you getting a lady to marry you are pretty slim. Oh I know, they keep a few works open overseas so they can recruit new sisters from third world countries. After all, coming from life in a third world country makes the borg poverty life style look pretty good by comparison. But most women from the States will see that the rules and financial situation in a borg marriage are quite unappealing compared to a life in a normal Christian church environment. So, Brothers, unless you are willing to break the rules of the ntcc "on the wall" arranged marriages set up, you will be single forever. Truly, if you think it's hard to get preapproved for a loan, wait until you seek borg approval for a wife! But that's not what God wants. God said in [Prov 18:22 KJV] "[Whoso] findeth a wife findeth a good [thing], and obtaineth favour of the LORD." And Jesus said
[Mat 19:8-12 KJV] 8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery. 10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with [his] wife, it is not good to marry. 11 But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given. 12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from [their] mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive [it], let him receive [it].You see, marriage was meant to be a blessing. It is an institution created and blessed by God, a holy union between man and woman that is meant to last for life since the two become one. When the thought of that seemed impossible to the disciples, who protested saying it wasn't good for a man to marry, Jesus set them straight. He taught them that not everyone can live in celibacy without a wife. He said some men are forced into it, being made eunuchs by others. Some have that gift from God, that they are able to receive celibacy. But not all. God never intended for you to be single forever just because some religious con man tells you it has to be that way. That's not God's plan for you. And if you do find a wife, watch out. If at any time she sees what these hucksters are all about, the borg will send tanya kekel or verna davis or even joe olson to try and break up your happy little marriage that God said should last a lifetime! It's been done so much in the ntcc, it's a crying shame. Divorce on demand. Remarrying without biblical grounds for divorce. It all adds up to fornication and adultery on demand sponsored by your ntcc! And let's not even say what effect this has on your children, whom kekel described as "filthy evil children who throw fits in the cookie aisle of the grocery store".
| Another ntcc couple is split up by man made doctrine |
(adding to the Word) and their kids are
caught in the cult-induced tug of war!
A brief pause before we go on...... Is any of this sinking in? Are you going to continue to claim innocence after reading all of this. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. There is no common sense in following double standard hypocrites. You might as well tear the bible up, get rid of all of Jesus' teachings, fold up the banner of Christianity, stop playing church and die and go to hell in style. That's what they will say to you if you don't fall in line with all of their man made doctrine.
5. Jesus never told people how to dress, but he told them how not to dress. He said: Luk 20:46 KJV "Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts" Mat 23:5 KJV "But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments" In other words the outward appearance was much more important than the inward. The ntcc used to preach holiness or hell and they would condemn people to hell for not dressing a certain way. This was all done in pride, and to make ntcc members feel superior to everyone else. Jesus never did this. Read your bibles. Wake up. Open your eyes.
6. Jesus never controlled people's relationships, like the ntcc does. The ntcc destroyed my relationship with Ange and there are a whole slew of testimonies from former ntcc cult members who have experienced the same sort of thing. Stop making excuses for your cult leaders. They control and manipulate relationships. They match-make and interfere with the natural order of peoples' lives. I love my wife and we missed out on the best years of our youth together because some manipulative jerks and jerkstresses made decisions for us that forever changed our lives. Read the blogs and you will find that this happened over and over again.
7. Jesus never required his disciples to keep a bunch of rules or to live by the letter of the law. They picked corn on the Sabbath day, they ate with unwashed hands, they didn't fast and walk around with a sad countenance like the ntcc-type religious Pharisees. The ntcc teaches you not to eat french fries with your fingers. They strain at gnats and swallow camels, while pointing their fingers at those who just want to live their lives as Christians.
8. Jesus wasn't a double standard hypocrite. He didn't tell the disciples to live one way while he lived another way. He didn't allow the Pharisees to get away with hypocrisy and he's not going to allow the ntcc cult leaders to get away with it either. Do you think Jesus really approves of Kekel collecting tithe and getting rich while people are depriving their own families and children of the basic necessities of life?
9. Jesus never told people they had to attend church in a building to be saved. The ntcc teaches that if you miss one of their 5 church services per week or any of their mandatory functions, you couldn't possibly love God and you will miss the rapture. It's become a litmus test to ntcc'rs. They question our faith because some of us don't attend a church every week and this is yet another unforgivable sin to them. If you don't faithfully follow some religious huckster and give them a bunch of your money, you couldn't possibly be saved. Where does it say that in the bible? These days it's all about money and most of the preachers on the face of the earth are in the business of accumulating money, real estate and buildings. They couldn't possibly further the gospel unless they have people willing to support their programs and buy their church edifices. Supporting these hucksters is not what the author of Hebrews had in mind when he said: "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Heb 10:25 KJV
Is the ntcc really what serving God is all about? The answer is no. Jesus doesn't approve of hypocrisy. The ntcc has gotten away with too many atrocities; and it's because of naive and gullible people or people who refuse to acknowledge the truth that the hucksters continue to thrive. ntcc has amassed an multi-million dollar real estate empire; and they have made themselves rich off of the suffering of others. They criticize and mock you for wasting your money on frivolous and wasteful endeavors like paper towels or paper napkins, while they live like kings and laugh at you for your stupidity. You have to wake up. They are treating you like a bunch of idiots because they know they can threaten you with hell; and you'll do anything they say. This has gone on for decades; and the only reason it keeps going on is because you let it.
The sad thing about it is that 99% of you ntcc'rs will not stay in the ntcc for the rest of your lives. When you are no longer useful to them, you will be kicked to the curb. You think that you are one of the chosen few; but as long as you follow this cult you are enabling the ntcc to profit off of your ignorance. You are not chosen because of your great faith, or your undying loyalty. You are chosen because you are a sucker; and you will continue to give everything you have to them. It's all about money and numbers. Davis has said this over and over. You are being used. The joke is on you. If you don't wake up now, you will waste years and perhaps decades of your life. Just sit back and watch as guys you were in the Army with get married, raise a family, buy a house, retire with a military pension and start a civilian career. Watch as they go off to war and come home as heroes, and see their kids get married and raise grandkids. Just let everyone else and all of God's intended blessings for you pass you by as you shine the shoes of people who despise and use you.
But don't listen to us. We are just bitter exers. According to your cult leaders our only purpose is to hate God and keep you out of heaven. But who is getting rich off of you? Not us. Wake up and smell the coffee. Open your eyes. Use your brain. Nobody is trying to influence you to leave God. We just want you to find your way out of the cult and stop enabling your cult leaders.
A true church leader doesn't want 10% of your money and neither does Jesus. A true church leader doesn't run people off because they won't conform to a bunch of rules that aren't even in the bible. The ntcc is not a bible believing church and we blog to expose them. They can't defend their actions and they make no attempt to be transparent about any of the heresies they preach.
|The Borg Leaders and their Wives Idolize this Religious Grifter|
We can talk about this stuff until we are blue in the face; and we have. You can read the volumes of testimonies on all of the blogs. The fact is that the ntcc is being run by a bunch of hucksters. Actually a better name for them is grifters. That's what they really are. A grifter is a con artist: someone who swindles people out of money through fraud. If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men. Selling a bridge and starting a Ponzi scheme are things a grifter might do. The difference between a grifter and a thief is a grifter tricks you out of money through lies, while the thief takes it by force. The end result is the same. link
The ntcc leaders are grifters of the worst sort and in the end if you choose to follow them, you are the one who will get burned.