eX-members' of ntcc Blogspot

A safe place for Xers to share their stories and heal.

A place to learn what it's really like in the ntcc founded by Rodger Wilson Davis;
and run by his son-in-law, Michael Craig Kekel,
the father of the one vasectomy-rule-exception kid in ntcc, Grant Davison Kekel.

He Loves A House More Than God: Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)

He Loves A House More Than God:  Bonco Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r)
"He loves a house more than God:" *Bonco* Mansions of kekel (l) and davis (r). Meanwhile, on the mission field: ntcc Missionaries to the Philippines "Rev. and Sis. Mackert ... found a place, 9 feet by 14 feet [9'x14'] and one bathroom. It is on the 6th floor and there is no elevator. The last place they had stayed, they had to share a common bathroom with the other tenants! Yikes! This place has their very own private bathroom, although the Rev. shared there is no seat on the throne, and no way to attach one…." from The Devonshire Files Sunday, May 28, 2006 Visit from the Mackerts (5/06). ** Should you know where the money ($$$$$) goes? **

Jesus In The Temple

Matt 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, Matt 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Gal. 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Skip To Blue Letter Bible Search Tool

Podcasts For Desktop Users

Friday, March 8, 2013

What Happened To Our People In Benghazi 9-11-2012?

Updated 4-11-13 New video with petition for accountability.
Originally published 10-27-12
Have we forgotten?
Photo Credit:  Blog:
My Son The Sailor


From the blog

SEAL CREED

In times of war or uncertainty there is a special breed of warrior ready to answer our Nation’s call. A common man with uncommon desire to succeed. Forged by adversity, he stands alongside America’s finest special operations forces to serve his country, the American people, and protect their way of life. I am that man.My Trident is a symbol of honor and heritage. Bestowed upon me by the heroes that have gone before, it embodies the trust of those I have sworn to protect. By wearing the Trident I accept the responsibility of my chosen profession and way of life. It is a privilege that I must earn every day. My loyalty to Country and Team is beyond reproach. I humbly serve as a guardian to my fellow Americans always ready to defend those who are unable to defend themselves. I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions. I voluntarily accept the inherent hazards of my profession, placing the welfare and security of others before my own. I serve with honor on and off the battlefield. The ability to control my emotions and my actions, regardless of circumstance, sets me apart from other men. Uncompromising integrity is my standard. My character and honor are steadfast. My word is my bond.We expect to lead and be led. In the absence of orders I will take charge, lead my teammates and accomplish the mission. I lead by example in all situations. I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight. We demand discipline. We expect innovation. The lives of my teammates and the success of our mission depend on me – my technical skill, tactical proficiency, and attention to detail. My training is never complete. We train for war and fight to win. I stand ready to bring the full spectrum of combat power to bear in order to achieve my mission and the goals established by my country. The execution of my duties will be swift and violent when required yet guided by the very principles that I serve to defend. Brave men have fought and died building the proud tradition and feared reputation that I am bound to uphold. In the worst of conditions, the legacy of my teammates steadies my resolve and silently guides my every deed.

I will not fail.


After reading this creed, I know it was  not an option for those men to "stand down".  They lived by this creed.
If our government will stand by and let an American Ambassador be killed, and let former Navy Seal's die while they try to defend the Ambassador and other Americans, what else would this administration do and allow?  Do we really want  a 'Commander in Chief' who neglects the military and allows Americans to be killed??  What a travesty.






10 comments:

Don and Ange said...

Normally, I like to keep politics away from our blog, but this story reminds me a lot of the ntcc because like our President, they act like they are not obligated to give an answer for any wrong doing.

It's been six weeks since our Ambassador was Killed, sodomized and paraded through the streets of Benghazi; an attack which killed four of our citizens. A little bit of transparency from the executive branch would be nice. Of course Obama would like for this incident to go silently away until after election, but relatives and loved ones of the deceased are speaking out. When asked pointedly weather Americans under attack were denied help, the President had this to say:

"“The election has nothing to do with the four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened,”

The way Obama answered this question was very Kekelesque. Obama knows exactly what happened and the families of those that were killed deserve a direct answer.

I don't think that the questions that are being asked should have to wait for an investigation that has been conveniently scheduled until after the election. If the President has nothing to hide he should be able to talk freely about his part in this incident.

Anonymous said...

Corruption all the way around. The NTCC is untouchable.

Don and Ange said...

Anonymous said:

"Corruption all the way around. The NTCC is untouchable."

DnA said:

That is certainly how it appears. Anytime you have leaders of a church or a government that are not held accountable and not challenged from within, you end up with a lot of ignorant people that sit back and allow things unbelievable things to happen to them. This post is about our country's president but there are some very disturbing similarities between our president and the ntcc leadership. I am not going to devote too much time to this subject and we are all Americans who have the right to vote for whoever they want to. I have dear friends that I love who are Democrats and that is their choice and I don't think any less of them for this. What is taking place right now in our country is a huge scandal bigger than Watergate and the mainstream media is completely ignoring and downplaying it. Think about it.

Does anyone remember the name Valerie Plame? She was a covert CIA operative during the Bush administration who was outed by a reporter named Robert Novak. She blamed top officials in the Bush Administration to include Rove and VP Cheney for a leak that led to this report. Her covert position in the CIA involved her openly driving to work everyday at Langley and she had even told people publicly that she was a CIA operative and this was common knowledge. Anyway my point is that when this scandal was uncovered it's all you heard about 24/7 on every news outlet for months. This story ran on and on relentlessly trying to implicate VP Cheney and President Bush.

Now we have a United States Ambassador who asked for protection over and over and was denied any by the Obama white house. Then our Ambassador was murdered along with three other Americans at our own consulate in Libya. We are now finding out that the heroic efforts ex Navy Seals saved thirty of our citizens and in return for this the Obama administration denied requests for any support that could have saved their lives. The president had real time video and audio communication being played live in the White House Situation room and this went on for seven hours while he did nothing. Then our elected president tried to downplay this by lying and blaming it on a video that hardly anyone watched and saying that it was not terrorism but a protest that got out of hand. Obama, Hillary Clinton, the state department and the CIA allowed this lie to continue for two weeks, and we have yet to get a straight answer from the President. We are ignorantly waiting for a hearing to take place after the election. My question is, where is the media on this one? Nobody was killed in the Valerie Plame scandal and the mainstream media were Johnny on the spot.

I am outraged about this because the best that our country had to offer, sacrificed their lives so that other Americans could be saved, and many of our citizens have no clue that any of this cover up ever happened. Most of us recognize this for what it is because we know what it's like to be lied to by our church leaders. On these blogs people like Kekel, Davis and Kinson have been exposed for hypocrisy and lying. Their own words have been used to show their dishonesty and yet many that are in the ntcc refuse to recognize this. It's a huge cover-up and scandal that continues to play out and it seems that they are untouchable. Unlike the President, the ntcc leadership was not elected and can't be voted out as RWD was so fond of pointing out. We all have a chance for our voices to be heard during this upcoming election. I fear what will happen to our country and our military if four more years of this is allowed to go on. Other countries are marveling at how week we have become as they see all of this unfolding.



Don and Ange said...

I would ask people that are in the military presently post anonymously if you desire to post at all, unless you are speaking in support of the current administration. Active duty soldiers have been dishonorably discharged for speaking out against this administration on Facebook and the internet, which is a first. I also realize that Obama is the commander and chief and is at the top of the chain of command in the military, and although many in the military are outraged and speaking openly about this, I would caution active duty personnel to be careful.

Chief said...

People in the NTCC usually are too scared to say anything and people who get out of the NTCC are usually to brainwashed to speak out. Ain't scared.

Don and Ange said...

You got that right Chief, and that's because the NTCC instills fear in people for the duration of their indoctrinated lives. I've also noticed that people are happy and content to speak openly amongst themselves about the NTCC but are afraid to post anything publicly on the blogs. I've spoken with many people on the phone about the corruption that exists in the NTCC and they agreed with everything point I made, but there is fear in their heart to go public with that information.

I guess when you are told that you were going to go to hell for disagreeing with the NTCC leadership year after year, it's hard to separate the fear from the truth that you know deep down inside. I was this way for years after I left the NTCC but when I took the time to listen to somebody that I loved and respected, reality begin to settle in.

If everybody felt free to share their experiences without reprisal, much of what we share would be common knowledge and many other facts that are suppressed would be known as well. The NTCC leaders did their job well. They were very effective at accomplishing their job, which was to make people spend every waking hour in fear of burning in hell.

If they are right, then I am going to burn in hell anyway just for leaving the church. Why should I be afraid to expose them for the hypocrites they are? Don't get me wrong, I think Christians have responsibilities but one of those responsibilities is to warn people about false doctrine and Liars that impose heavy burdens on other people while they themselves are not willing to lift one finger to help.

Chief said...

Roll Tide!!!

Anonymous said...

:o)

Mark G. said...

Listening to this gentleman speak brings back some memories and a stark contrast to what happened in the middle east whenever about 250 marines lost their lives under President Ronald Reagan. The President shook everybody's hand, looked people in the eyes, and had the look of someone who truly cared. Later on he spoke about it and said that it was one of the hardest things that he had ever had to do in his life. I don't like Obama, But I absolute despise Hillary Clinton. (Ever since Travel-gate. Nothing is going to happen to anyone. I don't blame Hillary for wanting to bail out on Obama. In a few months from now it will be "business as usual". Nobody will be held accountable. Bill Clinton was never held accountable, Hillary learned from the best of them, and Obama will not be held accountable. Mark my words.

Don and Ange said...

Sad. Those men dedicated their lives to serving others. Yet they were counted expendable by the current administration. Every service member should be outraged by this story. People need to wake up and realize that they could be the next person this happens to. Accountability is huge. Without it, corruption reigns...

Tour NTCC Videos -- A Playlist

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"

HOPCC EXPOSED Ron Denis' "House of Prayer" AKA "Denis' Den of Thieves"
HOPCC / [Assembly of Prayer] Exploitation Exposed Click Picture To Learn More

Recent Posts

_______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________